Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Last Few Weeks of Class


As we wind down the school year, I'm wondering where the time went. It seemed only yesterday I was sitting in my first class of the semester, going over they syllabus. Now I am looking at finals coming up and wondering what I have been doing for the last 10 or so weeks.

What have I been doing these last few weeks. I would be lying if I said that my classes are easy. They are extremely difficult, and a couple weeks ago was a culmination of all the difficulty coming together in one fast blur. I really don't remember doing anything but all the work for class. I had a test in Chemistry, a quiz in Biology, homework due in both, and a 10 page paper to due for my Global Topics in Sexual and Reproductive Health class. Who knew that writing 10 pages on assisted reproduction could be so tedious?

I am now in the last throes of class. As these weeks go quickly by, I realize that there still is a lot to do. I have to find out whether or not I can take summer classes or whether or not I need to get a job. Since the financial aid office is only open before 1 PM for consultations, it will be difficult for me to find this out in time, but I think I can get this accomplished. Hopefully, I can do summer classes, because jobs are still pretty few and far between.

All I have been doing lately is tons of classwork, and I have gone on a few dates with a few guys, all of which I thought weren't for me. I have another date tomorrow, so we will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment